I received a forwarded message that included 45 Life Lessons written by Regina Brett. After reading them I realized that there were a few that gave me butterflies.
I decided to share them in this blog and will reference them every day (as should you) to remind me that I should always stay grounded and that the best is yet to come.
1. NO ONE IS IN CHARGE OF YOUR HAPPINESS BUT YOU
2. What other people think of you is none of your business
3. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present
4. When it comes to going after what you love in life, DON’T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER
5. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone
6. If a relationship has to be a secret, YOU SHOULDN’T BE IN IT
7. Time heals almost everything. Give time time
8. Don’t compare your life to others. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEIR JOURNEY IS ABOUT
9. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends anD family will. STAY IN TOUCH
10. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger
11. The most important sex organ is the brain
12. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘IN FIVE YEARS, WILL THIS MATTER”
13. ALWAYS CHOOSE LIFE
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does
15. GOD LOVES YOU BECAUSE OF WHO GOD IS, NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING YOU DID OR DIDN’T DO
16. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now
17. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back
18. THE BEST IS YET TO COME
19. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift
20. Friends are the family that we choose.