Whether you’ve always been diamond-obsessed, you’re looking for inspiration to “randomly” share with your one-day fiancé, or engagement rings have become your new favorite thing to look at since getting engaged…we get it. We can’t stop admiring all of #TheCoordinatedBling you ladies share with us, so much so, that we decided to do a round-up of ten of our favorites!
Thanks for all the tags brides and brides-to-be! Keep them coming!
1. This holographic chrome manicure is a hot new trend and coordinated brides are always on trend. Perfect nails are a must when showing of your bling.
2. A colored diamond easily sets one ring selfie apart from the next. Of course, this beauty belongs to one of our very own Guest Bride Bloggers.
3. Shape is everything in the world of engagement rings. An oval diamond with a halo is ultra glam!
4. As we mentioned, shape is everything. There’s no way we could do an engagement ring round-up without a pear shaped beauty. The “Future Mrs.” mug is also a nice touch.
5. Another beautiful set of nails to compliment this unique bling. A split band on a stunning emerald cut ring is a gorgeous combination.
6. A “wifey” ring to accompany your favorite piece of jewelry is always a good idea.
7. We love a traditional solitaire diamond, and what better compliment than beautiful florals!
8. Designer sunnies and some exquisite bling? Yes, you’re absolutely on the list!
9. Let’s be honest, anything Chanel is the ultimate prop. Image via @dani.moraitis
10. A Paris proposal! We HAD to include Adrienne Bailon’s stunner, because nothing says #TheCoordinatedBling like the Eiffel Tower matching your sparkle!